Easter flowers have always brought beauty and spirituality to the special holiday. There are a variety of elegant and vibrant flowers that enhance the meaning of Easter. These flowers are used to decorate homes, churches, and are even given as gifts. They make for great table center piece for family and friends to enjoy while eating their delicious Easter dinner. When selecting the perfect flowers for your holiday celebration, it is important to know the types of flowers that are typically used to renew this meaningful occasion.
1. Easter Lily – The Easter Lily is the most popular Easter flower. Although the traditional Easter lily is white with a bell-shaped flower, there are a number of different colors of lilies to choose from such as pink, white, yellow, and red orange. Originating in Japan, the Easter Lily symbolizes purity and renewal of Easter. Because of the shape of the Easter Lily’s petals, Christians refer to them as the trumpet of God summoning Jesus to return.
2. Hydrangeas – Another popular flower for the Easter holiday, the Hydrangea, is a short growing shrub with stunning blooms. This beautiful flower will bloom in the spring making it a great choice for the Easter holiday. The flower head of the hydrangea is big, round and consists of a number of differ color hues such as white, blue, and pink. It is a popular decorative flower for such places as a church and it is also a popular Easter gift, especially for hosts of Easter dinners.
3. Daffodils – Daffodils, also known as Narcissus, are another popular Easter flower. This vibrant flower contains six petals which are yellow. Daffodils symbolize rebirth and eternal life which is relevant to the Christian meaning of Easter. Daffodils also bloom in the spring. According to Christian beliefs, the flower bloomed during Christ’s resurrection.
4. Tulips – The tulip is a popular flower that adds beautiful decor to Easter celebrations. The elegant tulip symbolizes the rebirth of spring and true love. This striking flower blooms in the spring and the flower itself has a teacup shape. Tulips are available in a broad spectrum of colors.
5. Hyacinths – The Hyacinth is available in a variety of colors that include white, blue, purple, and pink. These gorgeous flowers are often used in Easter bouquets and as a table centerpiece. The flower petals are small and it blooms in the spring.
6. Azaleas – Many people give Azaleas as an Easter gift. They are available in a variety of beautiful colors such as orange, white, red, and pink. They bloom around Easter time which makes them a popular choice for the holiday.
When you ask people what they think of when they reflect upon Easter, many will say colored eggs and colorful Easter baskets. These are widely known Easter symbols; however, beautiful colorful flowers have had a long Easter history. When planning your Easter celebrations, consider including eye-catching flowers such as the traditional Easter Lily. It will make your holiday much more meaningful and memorable.
If you are into hosting a lot of outdoor dinner parties, then it is really important that you have a space that is both functional and appealing to the eye. If your space is missing one or the other, then your guest RSVP's will dwindle with each passing engagement, something that you do not want to happen. To create an outdoor area that has both qualities, turn to teak dining table sets. They have an air of sophistication that will be sure to please.
Teak dining table sets are the crème de la crème when it comes to outdoor patio furniture, why, well there are a number of different arguments really, the first being that they have a gorgeous appearance. This stunning look is the result of the teak wood that they are crafted from. When new, it has a golden natural tone that weathers to a distinguished gray color over time. Both will definitely add a lot of character to your space, showing that you have a knock to decorating.
Another argument that can be made for why teak dining table sets are the best option around again lies with the teak wood that they are crafted out of. This wood is a very dense hardwood with that is harvested in Southeast Asia. It is used to build all sorts of things, including ships, so you know if it can handle the rigors of being on the high seas, then it can hold up all the strains weather. In addition to being dense, what also makes it so resilient is its natural oils.
With teak dining tables sets, you have a ton of different options to choose from so you can build any kind of outdoor dining area that you want. For more of an intimate setting, you can go with a table that is smaller in size and has a round shape, which is then paired with two or four teak chairs. Or, if you to host very large dinner parties, then a table that is long and rectangular would be the way to go where you can seat between 10 to 12 people on teak chairs. Basically, there are a lot of choices and they make your space as functional as you want it to be.
To really complete your outdoor dining space though, you need to not only look into teak dining table sets, but you need the accessories in place as well. Like garden arbors or umbrellas to provide shade or teak planters to add some nice personal touches to the space. One fast way to check out the options that you could purchase for your outdoor space is by going online. There, you can easily browse all the online stores and what they offer in no time flat. Once you do make a purchase, what you buy will be shipped right to your house. Which is perfect because then you do not have to worry about how you are going to transport it from here to there.
The next time that you host a dinner party on your deck, patio, or even garden, make sure that your space is prepared for the occasion with lovely teak dining table sets and other teak accessories. It will create a space that is both functional and appealing to the eye, which is a great way to make a positive impression on your dinner guests.
Source by Jennifer Akre