Whether it is about practicing a speech or doing make-up, a dressing table helps you to bring out the best version of yourself for the day ahead. Can you imagine having to leave for a party without getting to check your face, makeup or primp yourself? You can not make yourself comfortable if that is the situation, which implies, that a dresser is the most important part of your room.
An elegant dresser kept inside the bedroom indicates glamor and also helps you harbor all your cosmetics and keepsakes on it! You can choose from a wide variety available to ador your room and suit your style.
Check for the following types:
- Duchess Style : Being terribly convenient, this type of table has an adjustable mirror and drawers to add to the ease. All you need to do is sit and adore yourself or practice a conversation. If you have a lot of stuff to be stored, keep the drawers, else remove them.
- Edwardian Buying this, can bringing home the legacy of the period of King Edward, who used this elegant design. This type of table contain a detached, framed mirror which can, either be placed on the surface of the table or can be hung on the wall adjacent to the dressing table.
- Georgian Style During the Georgian period, Edwardian dressing table was used devoid of the mirror, as a table having a set of drawers to store various things in. It then became a prominent design. Now it can be used to keep multiple face mirrors on and focus on every contour of the face, rather than using a single big mirror.
- Victorian Style : Inspired from the period of Queen Victoria, Victorian tables bring in beauty beauty to your room. These tables have a horizontal mirror or a small circular mirror with the floral frame carved of wood and a less number of drawers. A perfect feminine look it imparts to your bedroom, and you will love it!
- Parisian or Queen Anne This style gushes in a super amount of sophistication and style effortlessly. A small, delicate wooden box of drawers resting on lavish cabriole legs make it look antique and beautiful. Sit on the ottoman, and feel like a queen, is what this design is all about.
- Inlaid Style : This design of the dressing table helps you bring out some more comfort without occupying much space on your bedroom. This design has some space left in between the box of drawers on the either side of the chair to be inserted inside. So, do you want to primp? No need to stand and feel uncomfortable. Just pull out that low-raised chair and relax!
Apart from choosing the style, one can also decide on their dressing table by selecting the material it is made of. One can go for reddish-brown mahogany hardwood or a contemporary looking oak wood with a lighter and luxurious walnut finish! So, to charge up your confidence and get ready to go to the party, having a dresser is a must!
Have an Easter party for kids to celebrate the upcoming spring holiday! Kids love parties, holidays and having lots of fun. Your Easter party can include an Easter egg hunt, party games with an Easter theme, and yummy Easter treats that kids can make themselves!
Let your children help plan and prepare for their Easter party. They can help plan what games to play and treats to make. As a fun craft project, have them make invitations to be given to their friends, family and neighbors. This is the time to decide how many children to invite.
If you are going to include an Easter egg hunt, cut your invitations into an egg shape. Let the kids decorate the front of the invitation in pretty colors like an Easter egg! Add colorful glitter with spray on glue to complete the pretty eggs. Each invitation will be unique. On the reverse side of the invitation, list the date, time, and location of your Easter party.
If you are fortunate to have mild clear weather, plan your Easter party for kids in the backyard. After a long cold winter, we are all looking forward to being outdoors! Decorate for your party with lots of pastel colored balloons. They look like very large Easter eggs! Hang all sizes of plastic Easter eggs from trees, large bushes and patio eaves. Pastel crepe paper rolls hanging in long streamers will blow with the breeze and look very festive.
Active fun games are a must for every children's party. Kids have lots of wonderful energy and using this energy in relay and circle games ensures everyone having fun. Here are some familiar children's games that can be adapted to include the Easter theme:
- Three-legged Hop Race
- Egg Toss, using a plastic egg
- Duck, Duck, Chick Game
- Pin the Tail on the Bunny
- Egg Roll Relay
Don't forget the traditional Easter Egg Hunt to be held after the other games are played. Give each child a pastel colored paper bag to collect eggs in. Use plastic eggs for your egg hunt so you can hide them earlier in the day before your party starts. There will be no worry of real eggs sitting out in the warm weather. Add special treats such as jellybeans, stickers, and small toys in the plastic eggs for a special surprise. These can be taken home as party favors.
Now it's time for yummy Easter treats. Kids love to make their own treats to eat. Birds Nests are always easy to make and delicious to eat. Melt chocolate pieces and stir in chow mien noodles. Give each child a small mound of mixture on wax paper. Let them form a round nest shape with their hands, and place several tiny jellybeans in the nest to look like eggs. Let the candy nest cool.
Another idea is to let kids decorate their own Easter cookies. Before the party, make large egg-shaped sugar cookies. Purchase colored decorating frosting and pastel colored sprinkles. Give each child a paper plate to decorate their eggs on for easy clean up.
I hope you have lots of fun with your Easter party for kids. Don't forget the camera to take lots of wonderful photos of this special day!
Source by Nancy Johnson