Disney Princess Framed Button Canvas.
India stands second in the world, in the number of active mobile phones users. The number of people who own and use cell phones continues to grow. 1 billion Smartphone users are expected to sell in the coming year, doubling that of the number of PCs. With over 10 billion mobile Internet devices expected to be in use by 2016 which is 1.4 device per person on the planet. According to some recent research Moms spend 53 percent of their app-usage time playing games with Android phones. On iPads, that's 48 percent of their app time, and on iPhones, 31 percent. "Moms are gamers, too." So, you can certainly experience its explosive growth.
But it is not as green as it appears. Starting and establishing a mobile app development business is a hard nut to crack. Few challenges faced by start-up companies are:
- Resource restraint: It's not that corporations don't have access to in-house programming talent-they usually do. However, most of that talent is going to have experience on the Windows side; not necessarily on popular mobile platforms like Android and iOS. Windows can and should be a part of any mobile platform discussions. However, it's only a part and there's got to be work done on Android and iOS. But, let's be honest. If you're a hotshot 27-year old mobile programmer, are you going to look for work inside a corporation's in-house app development team? Or are you going to try and join one of the seemingly never-ending supplies of mobile startups who seem certain they can make millions with the latest hot app?
- Security: Every mobile device manufacturer understands the importance of security, and offers accommodations for it. Sometimes different mobile platforms provide varying degrees of support for securing data stored on the device. At the same time, not every mobile application needs the same level of security, and users dislike multiple login to access data on the device itself or back-end data. However, the responsibility for protecting data falls squarely on the application developers' shoulders, so they must incorporate encryption into the application down to the file system level
- Gathering & Implementation of Ideas: When you start a new business the very first point that matters is objective evaluation. Gathering all ideas. And not just falling in love with those ideas. Doing rigorous study and investigation also matters. Referring experts and then taking a decision. According to a popular business trainer "When you choose to open a business, your chances at success-and satisfaction-are greater if you love the work you do".
- What is their business model? Do they sell their own apps?
- Finance: Most people assume that this is an easy ride especially for someone whose father is already a billionaire, whereas, whether it's an investor or your own father he wants to see great projections before he agree to invest in your new business. Whatever kind of business you're setting up - from a one-person operation based at home, to a high-tech manufacturing plant - you need to be clear about how much money you're going to need and where you're going to get it.
Regardless of your challenges, that you'll be facing. There are few important qualities that may lead you to success:
- Platform appropriate - Your app should be optimized for a mobile user. Make sure your app is compatible and functional for all brands and devices.
- User Friendly - Your app needs to look amazing. Even the best app idea could falter if it isn't packaged in a fully branded, colorfully enticing way. Your app needs to be easy to install, easy to access, and easy to use. Sketch out how you think you'd like your app to work and spend time making it simpler.
- Memorable & shareable - Your user should be left with a major impression. Use any design, wording, and interface techniques you can to make sure your user never forget their experience. The most successful mobile apps are the ones that are easily shareable. Your app needs to have a feature that rewards users for sharing it with other users.
- Spontaneous - Any app needs to be accessible for short bursts of user activity. If your app only is good for long, drawn-out sessions of use, it probably won't succeed.
- Cheap - It's a no-brainer. The cheaper something is, the more users are likely to download it. Try a free version coupled with a full version.
- Demographic targeted - Know your audience. Not everyone in the world will want your app, so focus on the users who will.
- Fun - Possibly the most important quality in any app is its level of enjoy ability. Take the time to entertain your users in addition to whatever your app's primary function is.
Source by Anubhi Sabharwal